The SCAN™ is a comprehensive clinical evaluation tool, which aids in competency evaluation of the sonography student, sonographers, echocardiographers, vascular technologists, radiographers, medical students, and residents.
Throughout the program are utilization and adoption guidelines for tailoring and integrating it into your current system. These include affective and psychomotor proficiencies; progress documentation of scanning competencies; specialty specific clinical log forms and clinical experience records; continuing education record; and customizable proficiency-forms.
- The first comprehensive, nationally standardized tool that systematically answers the important question: “Can s/he scan?”
- The evaluation method of choice to ensure graduates or employees meet the needs of patients and physicians utilizing sonography, echocardiography, or vascular services.
- Offers educators a clear and precise tool for evaluation of key competency areas. With The SCAN™, the educator spends less time developing evaluations and grading elements, and more time with the student.
- The student has a record of his/her entire training process. This documentation proves competency to a prospective employer.
- The employer has a unique worksite instrument to evaluate employee skill level. The SCAN™ assists in identifying target areas requiring improvement, while also demonstrating areas of employee excellence.
Order The SCAN™
You must use PayPal to order The SCAN™. Select the sections you wish to order by clicking on the price links and follow the instructions. Students will be charged 10% shipping and handling, which will be added to your order at checkout using PayPal.
Not a PayPal member? You can still order The SCAN™! We have a credit card terminal on the PayPal site for those who are not members.